Million

O renascimento deste tópico que para além de um jogo, é um local de convivio e de amizades.Agora só nosso, tentaremos alcançar o objectivo lançado pelo antigo Administrador Cassiano, e ao mesmo tempo criar e reforçar as nossas relações de amizade.

InícioInício  CalendárioCalendário  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  Registrar-seRegistrar-se  Conectar-seConectar-se  

Compartilhe

Million Page

Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

Million Page - Página 78 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 5:24 am

E eu perdi mate em dois FailFish

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 5:24 am

Mas ganhei ainda assim porque era impossível aquele carinha se salvar~

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 5:26 am

O mais legal foi ficar achando jeitos de não perder a torre '-'

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 5:26 am

E na minha vontade de simplificar eu quase dou chance pro cara de se recuperar '-'

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 8:56 pm

Snow...Wherever you'd look, there was only snow, snow and more snow. The ground was white, the trees were white and even the clouds were blindingly white. The cold was nearly unbearable for any normal human being, yet two girls were normally chatting outside of a white house, not very large, yet comfortable enough for its only inhabitant.

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 9:11 pm

Sitting in one of the chairs, a silver-haired girl with purple eyes and a kind smile toyed with snow particles, building random forms with them as she looked at the other girl. Her white kimono had borders in blue and a purple obi (A sash) tied in a bow, same as her long hair.
"So you're really from another universe, huh? Amazing...There are so many places I still don't know..."

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 9:29 pm

On the other side of the table, a purple-haired girl wearing thick glasses watched the first playing with snow, fascinated. Her clothing was a lot bolder, with a golden circlet around her neck forming a base for the top, a tattered robe that left her abdomen and her thighs exposed, proudly exposing her light purple skin and muscular body, though her legs were covered by heavy metallic boots.
"Does that mean you are from this universe too? You don't look the part"

Última edição por VICTORMIL em Sex 04 Jan 2019, 9:51 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 9:50 pm

"No, no, I am from another universe too. It's just...I didn't think there would be that many...I was just in my house the other day..."
"Hold on, you mean you are from another...Wait...So you are with our group after all! No, you would know us if that were...Aargh! This is complicated! Let's start over. In the universe you live, people didn't know what you are, right? They would fear you if they knew, so you isolated yourself to avoid contact with humans at any cost"
"You don't have to remind me..."
"What I mean is, your backstory fits the type of allies the Leader would seek"
"The type of allies?"
"People rejected by their own universe, either by its people, by nature or by reality itself. He told me of something like that, once. Names that were to be forgotten by everyone, everywhere"

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 10:09 pm

"That's...really? But you told me you were heroines in your universe!"
"But I didn't tell you everything. There's more to my story than just that, and to my universe too. Right now, I'm trying to figure out if you really don't know the Leader at all"
"I don't! I just...She...I..."
"Honestly, for an ice demon, you really should learn to cool off"
"Sorry, I...Uh...fuu...I'm sorry. I got a little overwhelmed in my thoughts"
"Yes, I heard you guys think a little more slowly. Well, Haruka said so, anyway. Though I don't even know if your species exist in her universe, or how'd she hear of them. We'll go slowly. Who is 'she'?"

Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador
VICTORMIL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 EmptySex 04 Jan 2019, 10:17 pm

"A girl talked to me...Asked if I wanted to explore new places, know people who wouldn't mind me being who I am...I said yes and she just sent me to this place...It's cold and comfortable, right?"
"You know, not many species are resistant against the cold. I'm using my protective spells, but 'comfortable' is the last thing I would say of this cold"
"Oh...". The silver-haired girl looked rather disappointed.
"Seriously, don't be like that. The girl you talked to...Did she, by any chance, wear glasses like mine?"
"Yes! But it wasn't you...She was..."
"I know. But I know who it was. You did talk to the Leader after all"

Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Million Page - Página 78 Empty

Million Page
Página 78 de 100Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 89 ... 100  Seguinte
 Tópicos similares
-
» Como Ganhar Muitas Curtidas Na Fan Page (2014)

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Million :: Jogos-
Ir para: