Million

O renascimento deste tópico que para além de um jogo, é um local de convivio e de amizades.Agora só nosso, tentaremos alcançar o objectivo lançado pelo antigo Administrador Cassiano, e ao mesmo tempo criar e reforçar as nossas relações de amizade.

InícioInício  CalendárioCalendário  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  Registrar-seRegistrar-se  Conectar-seConectar-se  

Compartilhe | 

Million Page

Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 1:47 pm

But knew she couldn't hold back anymore. Not with her opponent like that.
"Ice Make...Serpent!"
Despite its name, the attack that followed only resembled a snake. It was more like a mess of crystal-like blades, twisting themselves twisted into themselves like a snake. The massive structure fell upon Maiko...And with another blast, it was gone.

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 1:57 pm

The next moments were a cluster of ice and purple light beams. One attack from the front, and Maiko's move melted Gray's move and struck Gray with full power. Falling down to the ground, he realized that wasn't an opponent he could defeat by any normal means. Now a messy blob of blood, Gray knew what he had to do. Sighing, he got ready. If he couldn't make out of there alive, he'd be sure to at least take one of the enemy's more troublesome forces with him.

showtime

Última edição por VICTORMIL em Qui 04 Out 2018, 2:09 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 2:04 pm

Maiko looked at the scene horrified. Even fighting with her Khalei energy, she was hoping that her attacks wouldn't hit. It was too much to hope for. Her opponent's hot body was ruined now, and there was no way of recovering it. Conforming herself, Maiko prepared for a definitive strike...

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 2:16 pm

And then she noticed the powerful surge of magic around her opponent's body. A small twister of snow kept spinning around of him, and his hands were crossed in an "X", facing forward. Maiko didn't want to know what it was, so she promptly attacked with her purple blast...
"Iced Shell"

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:04 pm

And then Gray cut the attack short, tears in his eyes. What was he doing? Why would he try to imprison a friend for eternity? Even if Maiko wasn't that close of a friend, she was a good comrade and he shouldn't be treating her like that - "Hold on a second, what am I thinking?!!", Gray snapped out of it, just in time to take the full impact of Maiko's attack. Surprisingly, even after that devastating attack he was still standing on his feet, not believing his thoughts.

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:06 pm

Maiko chuckled a little, knowing her "Popularity" ability had finally hit the mark, but she was still mad. If her ability took effect just a few moments ago, her target's body would still be intact and ready for the aftermath.
"Come to think of it, we do have a few healers, right? If I bring his body to one of them, they should be able to fix it, and then I can have my fun", she thought to herself.

showtime

Última edição por VICTORMIL em Qui 04 Out 2018, 9:02 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:11 pm

An evil grin on her face, Maiko started approaching the confused Gray.
"This isn't funny! Why am I thinking of her as a friend?! We barely know each other! I mean, we've only just met, and the first thing she's done was punching me in the face!!"
A flashback of Maiko's punch appeared in his mind.
"This is just...ridiculous..."
Maiko's evil grin now looked like an innocent smile to Gray.
"I can't...kill her..."
Gray had lost completely his will to continue fighting.

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:14 pm

Maiko couldn't stop laughing at that point. The effects were much better than she was hoping for. It seems her opponent really cared for his comrades. Too bad for him, that only made him an easier prey for one of Maiko's most deadly abilities, her "popularity".

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:30 pm

"Hey, you", she started, trying to contain her laughter. "What's your name?"
"Gray...Gray Fullbuster", he answered, blushing a little. Her chuckles were cute, goddamnit.
"I see. So, Gray, I know we're not that close, but will you let me into your close friends circle?". Her smile showed absolutely no malice behind it.
"Even if you say that...That's not how friendships work, you know?"
"I know, I know, teehe~...I'm just teasing you.", Maiko kept walking towards Gray, "But...I like you, you know?" - Gray blushed even more - "I mean - you seem nice..."
"I...I like you too. I know we aren't that close, but I hope we get closer..." Gray couldn't structure his phrases properly. Maiko laughed even more.
"So...Shall we go?", she asked.
"Go? Go where?"
"To find your friends, of course. They might be in danger, right?"
"You...You want to help me?"
"Of course!", Maiko had a confident look in her face. "If it's the two of us, we'll have a much better chance against them, right?", and seeing his confused face, completed "Think of it as a form of apology...I just want to see a smile on your face, okay? And who knows...They might even accept me in your guild!", Maiko dealt the final blow. His heart completely clear of doubt, Gray followed Maiko's lead, as she advanced in search for Gray's friends.

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
VICTORMIL
Moderador

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   Qui 04 Out 2018, 7:37 pm

Maiko's passive ability, "Popularity", is one of the most bizarre forms of mind control known. Her simple presence would increase people's affection for her little by little. Furthermore, talking about the right things might increase their affection even more, as long as they liked her just a little. Affected targets would eventually think of her as a friend before they even realized it. It's a truly fearsome ability whose only weak point is how long it might take for the ability to take effect. Had she been the one to kill Gray's allies, she would have an even harder time turning him to her side. Luckily for her, Sabia took care of that part.
"Come to think of it, Sabia was a cutie~", Maiko thought, "Maybe I should pay her a visit sometime later too..."

showtime
Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Million Page   

Million Page
Página 96 de 100Ir à página : Anterior  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Seguinte
 Tópicos similares
-
» Como Ganhar Muitas Curtidas Na Fan Page (2014)

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Million :: Jogos-
Ir para: